Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So now that it is 4:10 AM



Phillip and I just got a new bed! We are so excited! It is mondo sized which is wonderful. I was pumped about diving into it tonight, which I did. But now here I am (I have been here since 3:00). Why? Well the lovely pesto sauce that I had earlier tonight at Black Walnut cafe has gifted me with heartburn... thank you pregnancy. So I have been updating our blog. Phillip and Django are still enjoying the new bed. Here is a picture I took earlier this evening of my sleepy guys.


2 comments:

McKowns said...

oh man! i knew that sauce was too good to be true!

khunton said...

Love the new bed! We are going private with our blog, but would love for you to still join us. You can email me at thehuntonfamily@gmail.com and I can add your email to the list. Thanks! xoxo