Monday, May 26, 2008

A night at Market Street

Last Thursday Phillip and I met the McKowns and the Hills at Market Street to hang out and listen to the band.  We had a blast and the music was really good.  We were sad to find out that it was going to be the last of the concert series.  Next year we will have to be more on top of things. It kind of felt like being in Branson though, meaning that I don't think we were quite old enough to join the seasoned crowd that littered the lawn.  Oh well.  The only pictures we have of the night are of Casey demonstrating his Yoga moves.  Well, there was one other picture of the group, but it isn't so flattering, and since I am writing this blog, I get to decide what pictures make the cut and what pictures don't, so without further ado, I present Casey McKown, Yoga King.





No comments: