Monday, August 18, 2008

Three weeks and counting



Will was 3 weeks old last Thursday.  We decided that he is mature enough to start dating (chaperoned of course).  He and I met Kim and Grae at Starbucks, but I am afraid Will found us girls boring.




Here are some pics from Uncle Nathan's visit.  I am pretty sure Nathan approved of our little guy and Will approved right back.





Oh and of course we did what everyone else has been doing lately.  Here is a shot of all of the Ragain men watching the Olympics.



This is just a random picture of Will in some of my favorite jammies.



We have been home all day today after a long weekend of being out and about.  Will and I rested and Phillip "worked" from home... well he really did, but I caught this cute nap moment.



1 comment:

Corey Mason said...

I'm convinced that babies just make you want to sleep... i know it's the lack of sleep you get at night but look, Ron's even sleeping!?

c.