Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crossed over to the dark side

Well, I have been having those post-partum, what they heck happened to my body and will it ever come back feelings that everyone gets. In an effort to attack my woes I joined the gym and am trying to get myself addicted to working out, got a couple of pairs of pants that don't have elastic in them, and this... my latest attempt to keep the groans at bay, I ditched my highlights and went a little crazy.  I was wanting to go darker for the fall, but didn't feel like waiting around for October.  It looks really dark in the pic, it is more of an espresso brown with a few dark goldish highlights.  Pretty wild for me!

7 comments:

Corey Mason said...

now now missy, you better give yourself a break! It's only been a month! Your hair looks great by the way!! Miles is almost 10 months and I'm just now starting to feel somewhat normal! Having babies just changes things but goodness they are worth it! Wish I was there to work out with you, oh how I miss my workout days! Miss you friend,
Shelley

The Wells Family said...

i love your hair - great change!
send me your email - i just set the blog to private - and wanted to send you the link.
hope to meet will soon - call me next time you come to the OC!
gumbird@gmail.com
kt

Unknown said...

you are so fun. love reading your posts. love, d

Amanda said...

totally dig the hair!! LOVE IT!!
xooxox

Jesse and Dori said...

Hi Girl,
Your hair looks great! Love the new color. I am in the same funk you are in right now, having a baby does change your body! Can't wait to see your new do.
Dori

Alison said...

Excuse me, but you are a way hotter mom postpartum than I could EVER be.

khunton said...

I love it!! Way to go!