Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wilson Dale Ragain





Well here he is, the much anticipated addition to our little family.  He arrived on Thursday July 24th at 1:57 PM weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz and is 20 inches long.  I will go into the "story" some other time, but I wanted to put up a few pictures of our little man.  The amazing Kim McKown visited shortly after Will arrived and captured some his first moments.
Oh and about his name. Wilson is Phillip's mom's maiden name.  Dale comes from Phillip's dad's side.  Junior Dale Ragain was Phillip's grandfather and the name has been passed down to every first born Ragain boy. Will is going to be the 4th generation Dale Ragain... we thought that was important.  We will catch all my family's side on the next go round.









11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Will!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've been checking constantly hoping for an update, I didn't even dream you'd have pictures up already. He is perfect!

Amanda said...

He is absolutley perfect and handsome and precious...I can't wait to snuggle him!

Jesse and Dori said...

He is so sweet and little! I am so glad ya'll updated your blog. Kim did a wonderful job taking pictures. Can't wait to see him!!

The Wells Family said...

he's a long skinny thing! so beautiful - loving his eyes.
I am so happy that all went well for you guys..i was thinking about you! hope your first week is going..as well as it can!!

Utgard said...

Congratulations!! Will is so cute. I can't wait to hear all about him. Have fun with him.

Amanda said...

He's so cute!!! I hear ya on the name bit. Hud is the 9th in his family, so our first born son has to be William Hudson. Congrats to your new family :)

Corey Mason said...

Isn't it amazing!
Glad Miles' best friend finally made it here.
Hope to see him soon.

khunton said...

So beautiful! Congrats! Kim did an awesome job on the pics! And I love his name!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!

Sean Keegan-Landis said...

Wilson's adorable! Congratulations!!!