Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Updates Galore

Alright, so I have been a bad blogger.  Here is an update, with pictures of what we Ragains have been up to.  First note worthy thing was St. Pattys day at the O'Ragains.  This was the second annual St. Patrick's day dinner.  We all drank green beverages... mine less exciting and had a wonderful feast, luckily no one was pinched.


Easter was nice.  Phillip and I actually got to go to church together, which happens pretty much never with me teaching every Sunday.  

A couple of weeks ago we had a party at our house which was funny because all of the carpet was ripped up (more on this in  a minute).  Not the best time to host a party, but that is the great thing about good friends, they don't really care if your house is a wreck, they just want to hang out. Here is a trio of bumps for your viewing pleasure (belonging to Kim, Vanessa and yours truly).


So about that carpet.  Phillip has been busy working on our house.  We (well, he) repainted the kitchen, living room, music room and entry way and tiled our powder bath. We also (he also) ripped out all of the carpet downstairs to make way for our wood floors, which he and his dad have started to install.  They finished everything except for the kitchen.  We are so excited (really we this time)! Our house is finally starting to look the way we envisioned it!

   

We aren't the only ones who are nesting.  Some finches have moved into our hanging ferns on the front porch.  We noticed some chirping the other day and found these little ones! I think there are three of them.

  

I will add more pictures of the outside of our house as things begin to bloom, but here is a shot of Phillip and his mom planting the vineyard.



Finally, here is an updated bump picture.  I am getting to that fun part where I wake up a lot in the middle of the night to try and find a more comfy position.  I now know why people have King sized beds...  Sadly we are not those people, and between me, Phillip, the body pillow and occasional dog, the bed is shrinking quickly!


So, I think that brings us up to date.  Hopefully we (he) will get to work on the nursery soon, July just seems SO far away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen!!! I love the way your house is coming together. I can't actually wait to see it! You look absolutely adorable these days:) I love you!