Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Man

Take a look at this great man...



So here is what a day in the life of Phillip Ragain looks like:
He got up to the sound of the coffee grinder, worked, went to the store to get stuff for dinner, came home and marinated a roast, went to work on the floors, and is now cooking dinner. Yea I know... Right now he is sitting here (has no idea what I am writing about) talking about how next (well not right this minute) he wants to get to work on the landscaping.  Sometimes I don't think he is a real person... but whatever he is, I am grateful and completely smitten. 
Behold! Our beautiful home!



5 comments:

The Wells Family said...

WOW - THAT looks like loads of fun...but isn't it worth it! love the dark wood....

iquailhunter said...

I've always heard that a girl wants to marry a man just like her Dad!!! oh well I guess you are the exception

Bubba Dad

Corey Mason said...

yeah, Phillip is pretty amazing!
great job man. looks awesome.

c.

Anonymous said...

holy smokes.

and casey and i have come to the conclusion that, no, he definitely ISN'T human. casey says he's smitten, too!

Anonymous said...

Your floors look amazing. I give Phillip props for installing them himself, I'm sure it's not an easy task