Thursday, February 21, 2008

craving


So I am an addict. I cannot get enough sour candy, gum, fruit... Sour is my thing. Some of my friends predicted that I was having a boy because of this new passion for sour. So does this mean that boys aren't sweet? Yikes. I have been throwing back cry-babies and sour patch kids like you wouldn't believe. I picked out all of the small blueberries and avoided the plump soft ones. I even ate a lemon the other day... A LEMON! I think the enamel on my teeth is melting away, but I can't stop! My tongue is burning as I write this because of all of the sour gum I just ate. Crazy cravings! I am spiraling out of control!

4 comments:

McKowns said...

Well, I'm not one to buy into the old wives tales, but I can tell you that when I was pregnant with boys, my mouth would uncontrolably salivate at mere mention of something sour, but it hasn't been the case with a girl. There might be something to it.

The Wells Family said...

my mouth is salivating just looking at that picture.
remember the candy house in panther creek village? we use to ride our bikes there...that place would be empty of sour candy if it were still around....

P and J Ragain said...

Oh... It is still around. It moved to Tanglebrush.

Corey Mason said...

we'll what else?