Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Babymoon




















A couple of weeks ago my dear friend Kim and I went on a cruise! See our husbands sent us away on what we like to call a babymoon (Kim is due in May).

The trip was hilarious! We did some of the best people watching you can imagine! Some highlights were: (besides the normal snorkeling, sunbathing, food and frozen drinks...well non-alcoholic frozen drinks that is).

-We almost saw a fight between a drunk 30 something girl and and 80+ year old woman in a wheel chair.

-Our neighbors brawled nightly. I think they started the trip as a couple, but I am not sure it ended well.

-Our dining table situation was entirely interesting! We sat with the most odd group of friends. Two gay guys (not a couple) and a woman. They worked together for a company that puts theme cruises together. One of the guys was such a diva! We were highly entertained!

All in all it was an amazingly fun adventure! I think we just laughed the whole time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man-that WAS some good people watching!! You are such a great friend, my jen jen!